Monday 5 July 2010

On-line education from IBM

I've been asked by a few people what I do. It's not easy to describe. I look at things when they break, and try to fix them. I look at other things that are not broken, and figure out how to make sure they don't break. I deal with interesting technologies. Web servers that have applications installed on them, in their own container, that utilize reusable code to manage complex situations.

If you are interested to sit through some on-line lectures for the products I deal with, have a look at the IBM education site on WebSphere. You'll find links on the front page to the other following products:
  • Databases
  • Lotus
  • Rational
  • Tivoli
  • Servers
In no way is this post an endorsement of the products I use. It is just a way to introduce these products to people who may have some interest in working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment