Sunday 25 July 2010

Blogging from the past

Back in April 2003, I tried to start my own blog. It was very basic, and had no technology in it at all like Blogger or Wordpress. It was not a Content Management System (CMS). It was just me, updating pages manually. Initially I was updating Yahoo pages, but then I transferred them over to my Optus Account.

I am now in the process of moving them over to this blog site. I've already transferred over the posts from the 2003 year, and all posts from the old blog site are tagged under the same label.

There is no main drive behind this, with the exception of being able to keep a copy of these posts that I made when I had an understanding back then on different topics. Over time, it is interesting to read what I wrote. Some things I got wrong. Some things I still believe in passionately today. And some things I no longer care for. I guess that is what life does to you. You gain experience, from both your successes and mistakes. If you continually make the same mistakes, then you have a problem. Otherwise, just keep on living and learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment