Sunday 4 April 2010

Cockington Green in Canberra

Visited Cockington Green while I was up in Canberra for the Easter festive period long weekend. I've always wanted to visit the place, ever since Jay visited it and took some photos of him looking like a giant. The place is made up of miniature buildings. The only thing I would have appreciated more would be to allow people to walk through the small streets, but this would cause a lot more maintenance work for the staff. I don't know if I would go back again, or even suggest anyone else to go there. Take a look at the photos, and make up your own mind.
Cockington Green pasturesCockington Green tennis courtsCockington Green mansionCockington Green church weddingCockington Green front building
And here are some more pictures to show perspective:

Cockington Green international sectionCockington Green football (soccer) pitchCockington Green with ric_man

No comments:

Post a Comment