Thursday 6 November 2008

Still no reply from the good Senator Conroy

Still no reply from the good Senator Conroy from my email to him a few days ago (although he has replied to the Sunrise program - read the comments from the readers as well). I wonder if he bothers reading them, or if he has a stock standard response that he is about to use to reply to me. If he has support for his scheme to filter internet traffic, then he should only be receiving a handful of emails or phone calls or written letters - and mainly from the supporters of "illegal content".

I will blog any response I get from him or his office, but until then, everyone should do their bit to stop internet censorship. Visit nocleanfeed.com and see what you can do!

Also, have a read of what others are thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment