Monday 12 November 2007

Down in Melbourne for the weekend...

Drove down to Melbourne on the weekend to catch up with my wife and my daughter. Both are doing well, and my wife mentioned that my daughter was extra well behaved while I was down there. She usually growls (ok... keep in mind she's a Vizsla).

Was a little disappointed with the Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC game which ended in a 0-0 draw, but that is football sometimes.

My wife and I had dinner at the brasserie by Philippe Mouchel at Crown. I love French cuisine, and it was awesome having steak tartare.

Fortunately I've also found a Canberra restaurant that also serves tartare. It seems like food is motivating me at the moment. I'll get around to trying it and informing writing down what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment