Wednesday 17 August 2011

Cheap Slivers Premium deck for MTG

I have been on hiatus from playing Magic: The Gathering (MTG) for a few months. Jarvo is busy doing what he's doing, and KittyKat has lost interest in playing with her current deck, and finds no time to make up a new one. Step in Chewie.

Chewie asked me about the game a few weeks ago, and I finally dug up some decks I have played with. One is my usual deck (blue and black ninjas), and the other is KittyKat's deck (with the annoying Chaos Confetti strategy). Chewie did not have a deck, so we went off to the Dungeon of Magic (located in the Royal Arcade, Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne City) to pick up a starter pack for himself.

That is where I stumbled upon this:
MTG Slivers Premium Deck
This is the MTG Slivers Premium Deck (click on the link to have a look at the card list). When it was first released in Australia, it retailed for $55. Currently on ebay.com you can find them from $40 and upwards - and that does not take into account shipping. The price at Dungeon of Magic is $30. That is a brand new box - not second hand. You can find about 3 or 4 of the cards in there that sell singly for around $10. This is great value, and if you play MTG, do pop on in to take advantage of this special.

As for the future, when Chewie gets up to speed, I'll blog about some of the games we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment