Tuesday 1 December 2009

White Men Can't Jump Nike Hyperizes

Going along the lines of basketball sneakers and collections, I've managed to get a hold of these gems, being in the form of Nike Hyperizes - done in a tribute to the 1992 film - "White Men Can't Jump".




The dark shoe is based on the Sidney character - played by Wesley Snipes, and the lighter shoe is based on the Billy character - played by Woody Harrelson. Look for the similarities between the movie characters and the shoes. The darker shoe is all "bling'ed up" - being very glitzy and looking like a gaudy diamond. The lighter shoe is very subdued, with accents of neon - but the tongue quotes Billy stating that "I am in the f**king zone!"

I also have another Hyperize shoe, but I did not get any pictures of it before I wore it. I'll post some pictures of it soon, but they may not be squeaky clean.

And in case you're wondering, they do take some breaking in, but they are very light and the sole feels like it floats on a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment