Thursday 2 October 2008

Random photos and chats

While waiting for "lazy hunters" to take shots in the blog photo game, I've still be out and about taking pictures. Here are some random photos around Canberra...
flower stickers on carFlower stickers on cars (what's up with that?)

bp ollie and jarvoBP (with the "finger guns"), Ollie and Jarvo

outside the ngaOutside the NGA (I was hoping this was going to be a new mark)

rollin in the jarvo mobileric_man in the Jarvo mobile (it's for sale in case anyone wants a 2003 Toyota Camry Sportivo - contact me via email if you're interested)

ric_man with no hatric_man without a hat (rare photo!) and a little freaked out since it was Jarvo using my camera

And thanks to someone for having a chat with me today. Puts certain things in perspective. What else do you need in life but good food, good drink, and good conversations?

No comments:

Post a Comment