Saturday 16 February 2008

On call work, well done Mr Rudd, and Ana blogs -- so listen up!

I'm on-call this weekend. It was a killer night the other night, and I was up for more than 24 hrs. I hate it. It drains me. The boss I work for is great. Very understanding, and was up for half the night with me on one of the calls. The picture below is a shot of me (playing around with the timer setting of camera) - after getting up from a long night.
Ric tired during on-call
I need sleep! I've got that weird tired look in my eyes. I should be better next week! I need to take more photos (just of things in general). I can't believe it's been 4 months I've been away from my wife. I do visit her (and our puppy) every so often, but it's not the same as living with her.

Secondly, well done to Mr Rudd for doing something recently that the Howard Government couldn't do for over a decade while in office. Well done on saying "sorry". Keep in mind you don't need to apologise to me if you don't stuff the Internet up in the first place!

Lastly, a friend I met recently, who lives in India, set up a blog a few days ago. Ana is asking everyone to listen, so then, everyone have a visit! I'm sure she'll have interesting things to say on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment