The ingredients are relatively simple:
- Blanched green beans
- Boiled Eggs
- Onions (red are preferable for appearance)
- Lettuce mix (variation of different leaves, but can be done with Butter Lettuce or Iceberg Lettuce)
- Anchovies (although I do not think they suit this dish - but are well suited towards pizza)
- Boiled potatoes
- Capsicum (I prefer the red ones as they a mild sweetness to the dish)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Canned or fresh fried tuna
- Lemon juice
- White wine vinegar
- Virgin Olive Oil
This was KittyKat's first attempt at making this dish - and it looked and tasted excellent - especially seeing how she is not a qualified chef. Good food will always be produced when the person making puts their heart into the effort of making it. Following a recipe and not experimenting also helps.
I will be looking forward to having this dish again in the future!